Please read the following before you proceed to the online signup page.
- Mobile telephone carriers will charge packet communication charges when downloading the phone application and making phone calls.
- When applying for IP-Phone SMART, the method of payment shall be restricted to payment by credit card.
You can use Rakuten card, VISA, MASTER, JCB, American Express and Diners Club.
In VISA debit, Rakuten Bank and SURUGA Bank is supported.
- You will be billed 500 yen if you are going to obtain more than two phone numbers with the same credit card because our system does not allow multiple subscriptions. Please note that this also applys when cancelling and re-registering a new account using the same credit card.
- If your monthly usage is less than 3,000 yen (tax included) , your bill will be carried over (up to three months) and charged in one invoice.
- It takes less than one hour for your account to be activated.
- All new accounts automatically contain 100 yen worth of free calls to try the service at no risk.
- For the best call quality, we strongly recommend that you use our service with an LTE or wi-fi connection.
Please note thet call quality may be affected due to heavy network usage or congestion.
- We can only offer techincaly support for IP-Phone SMART apps.
- The following numbers cannot be dialed by IP-Phone SMART
Toll-free (0120), Dial Q2 (0990), emergency number 110, 119, weather report 177, clock service 117